I just ate my lunch at work but I couldn't finish it. It was a salad - filled with cabbage, tomato, carrot, apple and some black beans and utterly delish! I just could not eat more and I realized how well I've been paying attention to my body lately. I mean it's common sense right? When full, stop eating. In the past I would have kept on pushing through that barrier and finished it then gone and bought a coffee and cookie as an afternoon perk me up.
So I'm paying attention to my body now. It's a wonderful feeling.
I've lost over 5 pounds and feeling chuffed. I'm also pleased with how I have been preplanning several days in advance. With my work schedule, it's hard to be firm with a routine so I have had to create beautiful looking spreadsheets that tell me what my day will be like several days in advance. This appeals to the an*l retentive split personality inside me.
No comments:
Post a Comment